Our Future Plans
- In the year 2014, our company, NGB Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. was formed to serve Pharmaceutical Tablet, Pharmaceutical Syrup and other pharmaceuticals.
- In the year 2016, an international experience holding consultant designed our facility.
- In the year 2018, we got our state-of-the-art facility authorized by governing bodies.
- In the year 2019, we are planning to start filing for approvals in many major markets.
- In the year 2020, we are dreaming of making Dry powder injectables section to promote better health care.
To serve as a preferred provider of pharmaceuticals in the Indian market and responsibly produce a variety of pharmaceuticals for different ailments.Our Motto
Our motto is to better serve every customer so that the trust of every customer gets stronger in us. Our Philosophy
- To build a team spirit that makes our company function effectively
- To engage in proactive communication with all clients to serve them as per their needs
- To timely share improvements done in the organization with customers
- To encourage research and development to produce effective pharmaceuticals
- To adapt change positively
- To indulge in moral trade practices
Experts working in this department lay their focus on ensuring excellent quality ingredients and pharmaceutical grade packaging materials are used. They also ensure correct implementation of CGMP, change control and handling of return activities.
R&D department has all facilities from systems to instruments to research and develop pharmaceuticals in the best way. Qualified scientists handle this department and aim for producing new products in the form of oral tablets, hard gelatin capsules, dry syrups and dry powder injectable. Our R&D team focuses upon:
Capabilities & Capacities
- Preventing antimicrobial resistance
- Development collaboration
- Administration of antibiotics
- Analytical Development
- Pilot Plant (Scale Up Production)
- Product Development
- Project Management
- Regulatory Support
- Stability Studies
We have three manufacturing suites that are Dry granulation (Roll compactor), Wet granulation (RMG/FBD) and Oral Dry Powder (RCVD). At our facility, we have two types of Compressions (AWC instrumented press 10 ton pre compression & 10 ton main compression), Alu Blister packing having vision inspection system, Capsulation section that produced 90,000 capsules/hour and Water purification system. Each of our module has a separate AHU containing terminal HEPA filter. Our facilities meet 1,00,000 requirements. We also have EMS system, PLC control, Data Loggers, Closed system material handling system with dust extraction, CIP (Clean in Place) pressure tank, IR Dryers, Washing machine and Weighing balances. Laboratory Equipment
- Analytical Balances - METTLER TOLEDO
- Four Walk in Stability Chambers
- Five Chambers
- Double Door Autoclave
- Fire Hydrant System
- Manual Call Points
- Smoke and Multipoint Detectors
- 2 Chillers (Capacity 195TR)
- 60 KVA & 40 KVA UPS
- 750 KVA DG
- Cooling Towers (Capacity 210 ton)
- Gas Powered Boiler (capacity 2000 kg/hr)
- Zero Discharge ETP Plant
For us, business development helps us in grabbing the opportunities and attaining long-term growth in the market. Under business development, our professionals create several strategies for new client acquisition, brand awareness, market expansion, brand image, etc. Also, we come up with new ideas, take several initiatives and execute all the activities with the common objective of making our business better. Business development activities assist the company in generating revenues, increasing profitability and expansion of business.